Improve business through better employee health!
Give your employees the ultimate perk: an investment in their health!
By giving your employees opportunities to exercise regularly, live healthy, and be part of a vibrant community, you stand out among employers, and your business can be more successful. Discover the health and wellness “perk” you can offer your employees with YMCA’s Corporate Membership Program.
Employees are a company's most valuable asset. A growing body of evidence suggests that investing in the health and well-being of your workforce will yield powerful results! Investing in health -- in the workplace and in the community -- not only lowers health care costs and improves productivity and morale, but in today's competitive global market, it attracts and retains skilled talent that's crucial for the bottom line.
Workplace Wellness Partnerships
Take the first step toward a healthier workplace when you offer a YMCA corporate membership as a part of your employee benefit package.
To find out more about how a partnership with the YMCA can help your company, email Lisa Paterson or call 860 595 3025.
- Better health leads to better work performance and a sense of well-being
- Positive attitudes improve company-wide morale
- A healthy workforce reduces overall healthcare costs
- Employee wellness means lower turnover rates and absenteeism
- People with a balanced spirit, mind and body handle stress and tension better
- 10% off of full membership rates!
- Full facility privileges at ALL six Greater Hartford YMCA Membership Branches
- FREE wellness assessment with a personal trainer - includes assistance with determining baseline fitness, setting smart goals, and creating a simple workout plan.
- FREE babysitting at four locations
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Knowledgeable and supportive fitness staff
- Exclusive member savings on fee based programming
- Aquatics centers at 5 locations
- Full access to more than 50 weekly group exercise classes including aqua fitness
- Opportunities to participate in adult sports programs
- Nationwide membership at all participating YMCA's across the country
- Opportunities to support our “mission-driven” work, such as LiveSTRONG at the YMCA, a free cancer survivor program and other community programs.