Healthy Kids Day
The YMCA of Greater Hartford is proud to present Healthy Kids Day, our signature community event that is dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of kids and families. As a sponsor of the event, your company will be aligned with the most recognized mission-based organization in the region and country dedicated to making communities greater through programs and services that support Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
A Healthy Kids Day sponsorship will reach over 3,000 children and families across the greater Hartford, Litchfield, Tolland, and Windham counties who will come together to experience a free fun-filled, family-centered day dedicated to youth at the Y. Your support will help our communities be stronger by inspiring youth and families to make health, wellness and safety a priority in their lives.
Proceeds from this event will support child and youth development programs across the YMCA of Greater Hartford, including leadership development, before- and after-school, pre-school, and youth sports programs.
Event Locations and Times:
- Downtown Hartford and East Hartford YMCA's, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, 70A Canterbury St., East Hartford
- Farmington Valley YMCA , 09:30-11:30 am, 97 Salmon Brook St., Granby
- Hale YMCA, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm, 9 Technology Park, Putnam
- Indian Valley YMCA, 1:30-3:30 pm, 11 Pinney St., Ellington
- Wheeler Regional Family and West Hartford YMCA's, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, 149 Farmington Ave., Plainville
- Wilson-Gray YMCA, 12:00 - 3:00 pm, 444 Albany Ave., Hartford
About the YMCA of Greater Hartford: The YMCA of Greater Hartford is a 501(c)(3) charity and the largest social service organization in the area, dedicated to helping children and families from diverse backgrounds live healthier, more productive lives in spirit, mind, and body.