CAMP STARTS JUNE 29! REGISTER NOW!
Click to register!
Please note we have had to implement some changes due to COVID-19:
- There will NOT be busing available this summer, please arrange for drop-off and pick-up at Camp Yankee Trails.
- Space will be very limited based on state guidelines on group sizes.
- We will not be holding CIT/LIT programs this summer.
- We will not have a half-day camp option for any ages.
- We will not have before or after care this summer, see pick-up and drop-off times below.
- Refund policy has changed, see below.
Located on beautiful Sweetheart Lake in Tolland, 5 minutes from downtown Stafford Springs, Camp Yankee Trails provides the quintessential day camp setting. Campers swim in natural waters, play in nature, and connect with one another in a completely unique way. Days are filled with traditional camp activities like archery, arts & crafts, Gaga, campfire cooking, and waterfront activities, including fishing, boating and daily swimming!
*We accept Care 4 Kids and offer financial assistance.
2020 Summer Camp Guide
Location & Contact:
343 Plains Road
Camp Day Schedule: 9am-4pm
Drop-off is between 8:45-9:30 a.m. Pick-up is between 4-4:30 p.m at Camp Yankee Trails.
Campers should be dropped off and picked up at Camp Yankee Trails. There is no transportation this summer.
Pricing per week:
- Traditional Camp (grades K-8)
- 1-week session: $290
- 2-week sessions: $540
- Specialty Camps (grades 3-8)
- 2-week sessions only: $580
- Refund & cancellation policy: If you no longer feel comfortable sending your children to camp due to the current status in the state, you may cancel or change your weeks up to one week before your session begins. We will provide a full refund, including your registration fee, as long as you provide one week's notice.
- Changing sessions: If you were registered for a session starting June 15 or June 22 (which has limited capacity), please contact us to change for a different session or to request a refund. We'd love to have you another week!
Click here to register