FORE the KIDS...CELEBRATING 20 YEARS
OVER $1 MILLION RAISED TO HELP SEND KIDS TO CAMP
Thank you to our 2021 sponsors:
Your investment can provide a child’s first experience away from home, which can create the foundation needed to build life-long success. An investment at any level will have lasting impact on the development of a child.
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT:
- $6,000 offers 24 weeks of excitement and adventure at a day camp.
- $3,750 gives 7 weeks of exploration, development, and creativity to a child at a YMCA overnight camp.
- $2,500 provides teens a life-changing experience in the Leaders in Training Program, teaching them about inclusion and conflict resolution, public speaking, healthy decision making, and so much more.
- $1,000 supports safety around water through swim lessons taken at camp.
- $500 enhances creativity through arts and crafts programming.
- $250 makes day camp accessible to a child by providing transportation to and from camp.
In 2020, over $90,000 was raised from the of financial assistance was distributed to more than 895 children who participated in one of the YMCA of Greater Hartford's transformative overnight and day camps.
Kids-to-Camp Golf Tournament General Information
Date: Monday, July 26, 2021
Location: TPC River Highlands, 1 Golf Club Road, Cromwell, CT 06416
View tournament course at: TPC.com/riverhighlands
Tournament format: You Choose! 4-Player Scramble or 4-Player Shamble.
The field is limited to 132 players.
Event day participation includes: lunch, greens fees, golf cart, complimentary beverages and snacks on course, cocktails, and evening dinner reception.
COVID-19 Update: The YMCA is committed to the health and safety of our supporters, golfers, volunteers, and staff. As we get closer to event, we will share with our participants the latest guidance from the State of Connecticut and public health officials regarding proper COVID-19 protocols so that we execute a safe and fun tournament.
Schedule of events :
- 10:00am -12:15pm Practice Area Open
- 11:00am Registration
- 11:00am -12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30pm Shotgun Start
- 5:30pm Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres
- 6:30pm Dinner, Auction, Awards, 50/50, and Drawing announcements
Prizes Awards for: 1st & 2nd Low Gross and Low Net, Hole-in-One, Longest Drive (men and women) and Closest to the Line, Drawing Prizes, Live Auction, and Contests
About the YMCA of Greater Hartford: The YMCA of Greater Hartford is a 501(c)(3) charity and the largest social service organization in the area, dedicated to helping children and families from diverse backgrounds live healthier, more productive lives in spirit, mind, and body.