CAMP STARTS JUNE 22! REGISTER NOW!
Click to register!
Please note we have had to implement some changes due to COVID-19:
- Space will be very limited based on state guidelines on group sizes.
- We will not be holding preschool camp this summer.
- We will not have our CIT program this summer.
- Before and after camp times have changed, see below. Before camp requires registration.
- All specialty camps besides STEM camp have been cancelled.
- There will be no transportation this summer.
- Refund policy has changed, see below.
Camp at the Wheeler Y offers a beautiful outdoor play space, Gaga pit, basketball court, nature trail and more. Inside our full-facility, campers enjoy our pool, gymnasium, climbing wall and play rooms. All campers are Leaders of the Pack, and Camp Wheeler Wolves staff are the guardians. They are committed to helping them develop to their fullest potential while teaching our YMCA core values of honesty, responsibility, respect and caring.
*We accept Care 4 Kids and offer financial assistance.
2020 Summer Camp Guide
Location & Contact:
149 Farmington Avenue, Plainville, Connecticut
Before camp: 8-9am (registration required)
Camp day: 9-4pm
After camp: 4-6pm
Pricing per week:
- Traditional Camp (grades K-5)
- Specialty Camps (only STEM camp running)
- Teen Camp (grades 6-8)
- Refund & cancellation policy: If you no longer feel comfortable sending your children to camp due to the current status in the state, you may cancel or change your weeks up to one week before your session begins. We will provide a full refund, including your registration fee, as long as you provide one week's notice.
- Changing sessions: If you were registered for a session starting June 15, please contact us to change for a different session or to request a refund. We'd love to have you another week!
Specialty Camp Descriptions:
- STEM Camp: Each day will present a task that focuses on science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Register for all camps:
Click here to register