Our family programs provide the perfect chance to spend time together in a peaceful, natural setting. We have several different offerings throughout the year at Camp Chase, Camp Jewell and Camp Woodstock.
DID YOU KNOW? With your YMCA membership, you are welcome to use our Camp Chase Outdoor Center on evenings and weekends between Memorial Day and Labor Day! From an outdoor pool to a giant bouncing pillow (parents, you can jump too!), from archery to movie nights, we have something for everyone! Come cook out on our barbecues and hike our trails, or join us for structured nights. This is completely free for members of our six full facility branches, and guests are welcome to pay our day rate!
From free winter tubing and summer hikes to family camping weekends and adult excursions, you can't go wrong with spending time at Camp Jewell!
- Free tubing: We offer tubes and a hill for you to enjoy in the winter months! Come out on a snowy Sunday to ride for FREE.
- Volunteer weekends: Have fun while giving back! We have volunteer weekends for you and your family to come and stay overnight, at no charge, and in return we ask for you to help us improve camp. We offer all of your meals, plus fun activities for the little ones!
- Family camps: Family Camp provides a great experience for everyone in your family! Parents get the benefit of their family staying in a safe, wholesome environment, surrounded by caring staff members and plenty of fun activities. Children enjoy participation in challenging activities and games, while having fun with their parents. Everyone gets to make new friends! With Camp Jewell staff hosting, organizing, and facilitating the weekend, the only thing left to worry about is what fun activity to do next! Visit us at CampJewell.org for pricing and registration, but know we fill up fast!
- New Year's Family Camp
- President's Weekend Camp
- Mother's Day Weekend Camp
- Memorial Day Weekend Camp
- June Family Camp
- August Family Camp
- Labor Day Weekend Camp
- Columbus Day Weekend Camp
- Fall Family Camp
- Mother-Daughter Horseback Riding Weekends: We offer 3 riding weekends each year! These fill up FAST, so don't wait to register!
- Women's Wellness Weekend: Come relax and rejuvenate while meeting new friends! This adult weekend features activities like pilates, nutrition, Reiki, archery and more! We offer 3 weekends each year, so don't miss out.
Camp isn’t just for kids anymore, it’s also a great way to spend time as a FAMILY! We offer two great Family Camp weekends throughout the year, giving time for you and your family to reconnect and enjoy some activities together. Join us for Memorial Day or Labor Day Weekends.
This weekend events includes all meals, plenty of camp activities run by knowledgeable staff, evening programs and much more! You can partake in as much or as little as you would like. Some of our activities include: archery, bb gunnery, arts & crafts, climbing tower, high ropes, boating, swimming, fishing, outdoor cooking, family challenges and tournaments. All of our activities are designed for a wide range of abilities and ages. Each family or registered group will receive their own private cabin or lodge. Our cabins are simple with wooden bunkbeds, sliding screened windows and electricity.