CAMP STARTS JUNE 22! REGISTER NOW!
Click to register!
Please note we have had to implement some changes due to COVID-19:
- Space will be very limited based on state guidelines on group sizes.
- We will not be holding Twisters Gymnastics Camp this summer.
- Refund policy has changed, see below.
Camp Farmington Valley offers a positive developmental experience that builds confidence through age-appropriate skill-building activities. Campers explore creativity, teamwork and leadership in physically active programs that influence a lifetime of success. Led by caring, highly trained staff, your child will be in a safe, nurturing environment to have fun!
*We accept Care 4 Kids and offer financial assistance.
2020 Summer Camp Guide
Location & Contact:
Farmington Valley YMCA
97 Salmon Brook Street, Granby, Connecticut
Before camp: 7am-9am
Camp day: 9am-4pm
Preschool age 3 half-day: 9am-12pm
After camp: 4-6pm
Pricing per week or 2-week session:
- Traditional Camp (ages 5 entering kindergarten-12), Sports and Fitness Camp
- Weekly: $290
- 2-week session: $520
- Preschool Camp
- Age 3 (half-day only): $150
- Age 4-5: $300
- Refund & cancellation policy: If you no longer feel comfortable sending your children to camp due to the current status in the state, you may cancel or change your weeks up to one week before your session begins. We will provide a full refund, including your registration fee, as long as you provide one week's notice.
- Changing sessions: If you were registered for a session starting June 15, please contact us to change for a different session or to request a refund. We'd love to have you another week!
Specialty Camp Descriptions:
- Youth Sports & Fitness Camp: This camp is designed to teach kids the importance of proper nutrition and physical activity while having fun. Campers will learn to identify tasty vegetables, and learn about wellness through fun interactive activities like swimming, dance, nutrition, cooking, climbing wall, sports, arts and craft, Yoga and Zumba.
Click to register