The Y has something for everyone
The Y has something for everyone...kids, teens, and families. At the Y, our talented and supportive staff help our members find health and balance in their lives. That's why we're here every day, making sure you know what you're capable of and encouraging you all along the way. When you join the Y, you join a family.
BENEFITS OF FULL MEMBERSHIP
Member benefits include
(benefits and services may vary by location):
- FREE! wellness appointments (3)—where experienced and certified Y staff will help guide you on your wellness journey. Appointments include goal setting, fitness assessments, fitness programming, and equipment orientation.
- FREE! Child Watch and Amazing Kids babysitting
- FREE! land & aquatic group exercise classes
- FREE! fitness and body composition assessment
- FREE! guest passes
- FREE! monthly family nights with activities
- FREE! teen group exercise classes
- Advance program registration
- Reduced program fees by half or more, excluding Child Care and Camp
- Drop-in activities for youth
- Reciprocal membership at all YMCA's of Greater Hartford, including YMCA Camp Chase Family Swim Center
- MY Y IS Every Y in New England*
- Always Welcome At the YMCA (A.W.A.Y.) Program, take your YMCA membership on the road with you. When traveling away from home your membership is valid at most YMCA's across the country.
Membership rates at the YMCA of Greater Hartford
(Ages 65 & older)
(Any two adults who share an address)
(Any two adults ages 65 & older who share an address)
Family 1 Parent
(One adult and any dependent children who share an address)
Family 2 Parent
(Two adults and any dependent children who share an address)
Financial assistance and scholarship programs are available for those who qualify. Ask a Member Services
Representative for more information!