CAMP IS OPEN! REGISTER NOW!
Please note we have had to implement some changes due to COVID-19:
- Space will be very limited based on state guidelines on group sizes.
- We will not be holding our LIT/CIT program.
- Refund policy has changed, see below.
- Masks will be worn at all times when indoors. Campers do not need to wear a mask outdoors.
YMCA Camp Dakota is a traditional camp, even though it is located in a school; we still do arts & crafts, fishing, hiking, swimming, field games and more. We serve preschool through teens and expose them to new things such as learning to swim, making new friends, and life long memories.
*We accept Care 4 Kids and offer financial assistance.
Location & Contact:
Wilson-Gray YMCA Youth & Family Center
444 Albany Avenue, Hartford, Connecticut
Before camp: 7am-9am
Camp full day: 9am-4pm
Camp half day: 12-4pm
After camp: 4-5:30pm
Pricing and Refund Policy:
Pricing per week*:
- Preschool Camp (ages 3-5)
- Full-day: $225
- Half-day: $125
- Traditional Camp (ages 3-12)
- Full-day: $220
- Half-day: $120
*Discounts offered week of July 4, no camp on July 3.
If you no longer feel comfortable sending your children to camp due to the current status in the state, you may cancel or change your weeks up to one week before your session begins. We will provide a full refund less your $50 deposit and $20 registration fee ($70 total), as long as you provide one full week's notice.