Click Here for a free Guest Pass
The Y has something for everyone
The Y has something for everyone...kids, teens, and families. At the Y, our talented and supportive staff help our members find health and balance in their lives. That's why we're here every day, making sure you know what you're capable of and encouraging you all along the way. When you join the Y, you join a family.
BENEFITS OF FULL MEMBERSHIP
Member benefits include
(benefits and services may vary by location):
- FREE! wellness appointments (3)—where experienced and certified Y staff will help guide you on your wellness journey. Appointments include goal setting, fitness assessments, fitness programming, and equipment orientation.
- FREE! Child Watch and Amazing Kids babysitting
- FREE! land & aquatic group exercise classes
- FREE! fitness and body composition assessment
- FREE! guest passes
- FREE! monthly family nights with activities
- FREE! teen group exercise classes
- Advance program registration
- Reduced program fees by half or more, excluding Child Care and Camp
- Drop-in activities for youth
- Reciprocal membership at all YMCA's of Greater Hartford, including YMCA Camp Chase Family Swim Center
- Always Welcome At the YMCA (A.W.A.Y.) Program, take your YMCA membership on the road with you. When traveling away from home your membership is valid at most YMCA's across the country.
- Membership Categories:
- Youth Member - An individual participant ranging from six weeks through 18 years of age.
- Adult Member - An individual participant who is 19 years of age or older.
- Family Member - Up to two adult participants, plus any dependent children or elderly living at the same address. This includes dependent college students under 23 years old.
- Program Members are those who participate in YMCA programs, and have the use of showers and locker room facilities during the program time.